Are you fan of “bokeh”? If yes, then this tutorial is for you! If you are tired with the ordinary circles with your photography then you can spice up your photography skills with this. You just need to be extra artsy-fartsy with your supplies at home!
The usual bokeh lights. Let’s make it more creative, shall we? (￣^￣)
For this tutorial, you will need the following:
- Cutter/X-acto knife
- Camera Filter/ Camera Cap
2. Yay, a circle!
3. Then get the center of the circle you traced.
4. Then draw your desired shape. I have here a heart.
5. After that you cut along the curve.
6. Cut the shape with a cutter. Use with caution.
7. With the cardboard. Draw a line for the rim of the filter.
8. Then cut it and put tape along the edge.
9. Roll and place the tape as shown in the photo below.
10 . And it’s done!
It should look like this.
You can also create different shapes like stars, diamonds, clouds, and the like!