The kawaii wave is taking the Philippines by storm as more and more Filipinos have been infected by the kawaii virus… which is a good thing! ^_^ We, at Kawaii Philippines, are cooking up something awesome for the kawaii lovin’ peeps out there! And that is to capture and collate photos of creative, fashionable and fun-loving kawaii girls and boys who are not afraid to stand out and be noticed.
Because every kawaii person deserves some recognition,
.. we are proud and excited to introduce to you …
KAWAII.PH/LOOKS is a monthly e-magazine produced by Kawaii Philippines. This e-magazine showcases unique looks of people from the Philippines who dress under the influence of Japanese kawaii culture.
For our debut zine this month of February, our cover girl is no other than Kawaii Ph’s ever-talented-visual-artist/musician-sushi, Reese Lansangan!
Fast-facts about Reese:
- She is a graduate of Information Design in the Ateneo de Manila University. And she is taking up her second degree in Fashion Design & Marketing at School Of The Fashion and the Arts.
- She’s part of a girl-duo band named Reese & Vica.
- She’s also a singer-songwriter <3
Also this month, Raine Sarmiento of I Paint The Roses Blue showcased her art for our back cover!
Fast-facts about Raine:
- She illustrates for Summit Media’s Candy Magazine and Total Girl
- She’s a member of Ang Illustrador ng Kabataan ( Ang I.N.K )
- Her work is also featured on MEKOMIKS app that turns life moments into a storybook your social media friends would love.
Click here to view the Kawaii.ph/Looks Debut Volume
So watch out kawaii boy and kawaii girl cause we might go shutter crazy when we see you! ; )