MATA EXPO is an international social‐media enterprise expo and more than just a tradeshow. It is a great opportunity for corporations, organizations, and individuals with multicultural aspects “diversity” to promote their services / products to thousands of people. MATA EXPO supports expanding the Multicultural Awareness in the public society.
‘MATA‘ means “See you later” or “Again” in the Japanese language and “Eyes” in Tagalog language. Mata is also a symbolic word for “visual concept + small world” in the Deaf-related community.
The event will be showcasing fun activities such as:
- Food fair
- Visual Artists
- Lolita Fashion Contest Runway
- Hotdog eating contest
- Beer drinking Contest
- Dorotee Sweetlips, Doll Delight, Dolly Kaye, La Princesse Tea Doll Fashion Show
Join The Lolita Fashion Contest
1st place – 5000 PHP
2nd place – 3000 PHP
3rd place – 1000 PHP
• Open to all girls ages 12 and up
• Register by purchasing Mata Expo Ticket worth 250Php (earlybird)
– until Feb.1, 2015 to register for the contest.
• Contestant must submit their photo entries wearing a lolita dress
(1 half & 1 whole body) together with her REAL NAME, Age and
Location and the deposit slip that will serve as proof of payment for
• Like MATA EXPO and Kawaii Philippines’ Facebook pages
Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject MATA EXPO LOLITA CONTEST 2015 – SURNAME
Deadline of Submission of Entries – Feb. 1, 2015 – 11:59PM Philippine Standard Time
HOW TO WIN
• Once entry is submitted Kawaii PH will post the entries to the MATA
EXPO LOLITA CONTEST Facebook album and ask your friends to
like and share your photo entry as it will be used as a criteria for
• Attend MataExpo on Feb 7 at One Esplanade to ramp the runway
and showcase your beauty and intellect.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
Overall Lolita Look – 40%
Question and Answer – 30%
Audience Impact (FB Stats & Actual) – 30%
TOTAL = 100%
FOR TICKET PURCHASE
EARLY BIRD – 250 PHP • DOOR – 500 PHP
Reach us via email [ email@example.com ] with subject MATA EXPO TICKET PURCHASE for more details. And please indicate if you’re going to participate to the contest.
For more details please visit www.mataexpo.com.